Sunday Random Q&A - 1

Hey guys so I thought of doing something special on my blog and I got a new idea. So the idea is, I am going to ask 2 questions from you all which I am going to answer as well and I'll be doing this every Sunday. These questions are going to be just simple and easy to answer not general knowledge or studies related questions. So let's get into this session

1. Which nail color are you wearing today? 
I am wearing a glittery gold nail paint.

2. So are you going for Sunday shopping or a day out with friends or family? 
Till now there is no plan for shopping or day out with friends and family. Will be planning some new content for my next blog post.

Plz do answer these questions I am sure you are going to enjoy this Q&A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul