My All Time favorite quotes

Hey guys so this is the second part of my favorite quotes and I hope you enjoy them reading because I love these quotes. Also if you haven't already read my first part you can click on the link below to read them also:

1.  I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

2. Three solutions to every problem: Accept it, change it or leave it. If you can't accept it, change it. If you can't change it, leave it.

3. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

4. Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

5. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

6. Without music, life would be a mistake.

7. Two things are infinite:- the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe.

8. Friendship ... is born at the moment when one man says to another "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself.

9. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. 

10. I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Thank you so much for reading. If you like this please comment and share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul