Oreo Ice Cream Recipe

Serves:- 6                              Prep. Time:- 10 minutes                                  Setting Time:- 5-6hrs

Ingredients:
2 tbsp Chocolate syrup (optional)
2 cups coarsely crushed Oreo cookies
3 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
1/2 cup cream (partially optional)
1/4 cup grated chocolate (diary milk) (optional)


Method:-
Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix it well. Pour it into an aluminium shaallow container, cover it with foil and refrigerate for at least 5hrs. Scoop and serve it immediately.



*So guys you all might be thinking why I added so much optional items and also what's partially optional, firstly i added grated chocolate and chocolate syrup just because I wanted my ice cream to be full of chocolate so yes if don't like to add chocolate flavour you can just leave it. Secondly guys when I learnt this recipe it was not just a video there were many and everyone added cream but according to me the ice cream we will be using will have cream already present in it and I personally don't like it to be creamy so if don't have it just leave it, because it's not worth it to put cream in ice cream. Well it's my opinion your can be different, I am not offending any of the chef or their recipes.



Thank you so much for reading if you like it plz share it with your family and friends and also don't forget to comment if you have any questions or tell me what do you want me to post next on my blog. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul