Sunday Random Q&A - 9

Hey guys! How you are doing? So I am back with a new Q&A session with me

1. How was your Diwali celebration?
Diwali is always fun and I love celebrating it. But this Diwali was very hectic because we had invited my father's friends for dinner and there was so much work of Diwali decoration as well and we slept at 3am.

2. How many gifts did you received from your brothers?
So guys my 3 brothers are in US and Canada and 1 of my brother lives out of town and then I am left with my only 1 brother so who gifted me and celebrated bhai duj with me and my sister. So ya I received only gift from him but ya I am sure my brothers will definitely gift me once they come to meet me at my place or when I go at their place.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you liked this, and if, then don't forget to share and comment. Also guys follow my blog if you want to participate in the giveaway and I am soon going to announce the giveaway, don't forget to check my blog for the giveaway post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul