Makeup Haul

Hola everyone. How you are doing? I hope great.
So today I am going to my make up haul with you all and also the shades of the lipsticks which I'll be giving to any 2 lucky winners.
I have shopped this makeup stuff from a local store and the nail paint I picked are from a Lifestyle 


So these are the things that I purchased.
Naked Brush Set, Mac Foundation, Concealer and eyeliner, Maybelline Compact, Mars coloured eyeliner, HR Glitter liner, Tiens Coloured Kajal-liner, Lakme kajal and 6+1 lipsticks (one for the seconnd winner),  Loreal Lipstick (for the first winner), Makeup sponges and Lakme and Maybelline Nail Lacquers (I'm not going to show nail lacquers in this haul because I have something exciting coming up with them)



1. Naked Brush Set 
(I know these brushes are fake and I am not promoting fake or dupe products. It's just that I really want to know how fake products work.) 




2. MAC FOUNDATION AND CONCEALER AND MAYBELLINE Compact 
(I know these foundation and concelar and I am not promoting fake or dupe products. It's just that I really want to know how fake products work. Kindly note that the compact is real and not fake product.) 






3. MAC EYELINER, MARS EYELINER, HR EYELINER, LAKME KAJAL AND TIENS KAJAL
(I know this mac eyeliner and I am not promoting fake or dupe products. It's just that I really want to know how fake products work. Kindly note that the all other products in this picture are real and not fake product.) 


MAC eyeliner is fake. This is for a new post on the blog. 


4. LAKME LIPSTICKS AND GIVEAWAY LIPSTICKS

(I know that these lipsticks are fake  and I am not promoting fake or dupe products. It's just that I really want to know how fake products). 








5. BLENDERS - SPONGES




6. NAIL LACQUERS
(As mentioned above these are real nail papain and not fake.)



Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like this, and if, then don't forget to comment and share. Follow my blog and also don't forget to participate in the giveaway (posting it really soon). 

Comments

  1. I love these sponges especially their colours. These are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I love them too because are bright in color.

      Delete
  2. Can you please tell me from where can I purchase coloured liners (green and blue). I really liked the shades of eyeliners. And yes please share your haul. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I got Tiens kajal (blue) and Mars eyeliner (green) from a random shop in kamla nagar but you can buy these from Flipkart as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches