Important Discussion

Hii everyone. How are you? I hope you all are doing well.
I actually wanted to tell and ask few really important things from you all.

So firstly the festive season is starting or you can say it has already started, so really want to know what things do you want to see (like recipes, makeup looks or some art and craft ideas). Please tell me what you want me to do for you guys, I would love to do it for you.

Secondly, guys I am not getting your feedback on what should I do, you want me to do. If you have any problems, questions please feel free to comment me below, I would love to answer your questions and problems.

Thirdly,  guys if you want some improvements and something different from others you can tell. I would love to do. I am also coming up with some cool ideas for you guys.

Fourthly, guys I'll be conducting a giveaway for you all soon and I am going to share the rules to participate in the giveaway as a different post,  so make sure you are connected with my blog posts and get notified by the Facebook page of Bling it on with Vishruti. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul