Sunday (Monday) Random Q&A - 5

Hey guys, how are you doing? I am so sorry for posting the session late. Actually yesterday I was not at home and have gone somewhere with my friends after my exams. So I am sorry for this but I'll make sure that I will post regularly.

Also guys you might be thinking about the title of the post,  why I have written Sunday - Monday together? Actually thee session is part of Sunday and as I am posting this today i.e. Monday and also in some countries it's still Sunday night or evening,  so yes I thought that I'll post now only.

Now let's get into the session :

1. Have you guys subscribed to any monthly subscription box?
No, not yet but actually I want  to subscribe and I am confused which one should I choose.

2.  Particularly in which category you prefer for your monthly subscription box?
I want to try out perfumes, some make up, hair and skin care box and jewelry box.

Thank you so much for reading. Also don't forget to comment and share my blog posts with your family if find them useful and like them.

Please follow me on my Google+ account. This is the first step to participate in the giveaway that I am going to conduct soon you will get to know that on Facebook page (Bling it on with Vishruti). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul