Sunday Random Q&A - 2

Ok guys, so as I started the Sunday random Q&A session which I am gonna continue forever just to get connected with you all forever. So let's start with today's session.

1. Are you wearing makeup 💄💅🏻👄 currently?
Well no guys I am not wearing makeup, I have just applied Kajal and a lip balm nothing else. But I had applied makeup yesterday for my fresher's party.

2. What's going to be your junk food🍔🍕?
I am bit confused what to order for lunch whether a dominos pizza 🍕 or white sauce pasta (dominos). Why don't you guys help me.

Don't forget to answer these questions, I would love to read them.

Also guys I know you want me to do a giveaway but for that I need at least 50 followers on my google+ account. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul