Sunday Random Q&A - 3

Hey guys welcome back to my Sunday Random Q&A session, so let's just get into the session :

1. Which is or are your current favourite song or songs?
The goggle song and Hawa hawa from Mubarkan, Ounchi hai building 2.0 and  Chalti hai kya 9 se 12 from Judwaa2.

2. Have you started any planning for this festive season?
Not yet but planning to buy some makeup (which is going to be reasonable for me as a makeup beginner) from nykaa as it has some really great and amazing discounts. I will be the haul post as soon as possible after purchasing makeup.


Thank you so much for reading. I hope you are enjoying this special session which is going to make me and you get connected really well. Also don't forget to follow me on google+ account and comment below your answers to the above questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul