Sunday Random Q&A - 4

Hiii guys, welcome back to an amazing session of Random Q&A with me. So let's get into this

1. Which lipstick are wearing today?
I am wearing the shade SOFT CARAMEL from oriflames pure colour range. It's a very soft golden shade with shimmer, it just gives a caramel colour tint to lip with shimmer. It's a good colour to try out if you are a beginner and don't want to play with bright and bold colours this festive season.

2.  Have you planned any special kind of makeup look for this festive season?
Till now I have not planned but I think I am going to wear something bright and I want to actually play with colours because I just love bright colors rather than bold shades and nudes.


Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoy this and if then don't forget to comment your answers below and share with your friends and family to know their answers as well.

Also guys I will be not be able to post on my blog for a week because I'm having my exams and I busy with my studies and exams. But I'll be surely back with some amazing posts really soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul