Sunday Random Q&A - 10

Hey guys, how are you all doing? Sorry for being so late again, so without any talks I would starting today's session.

1. What are your hobbies?
I love to do makeup, listen music and I love art and craft especially designing and all is my favorite. Do tell me if you want me to do something related to this. Also actually I was planning something related to designing but that's gonna be up really soon.

2. Dancing or Singing, what's your favorite?
I actually love to listen music than dancing and singing. But I like both of them equally, so yes I am confused,  it's 50-50 from my side.
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like this, and if, then don't forget to comment and share. Follow my blog.
Giveaway coming soon and there will be 2 winners and I am gonna be giving lipsticks for my 1st ever giveaway. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul