Sunday Random Q&A - 6

Hey guys welcome to the segment, so let's get into it:-

1. What kind of makeup looks are you planning for this festive season?
I actually want to keep the look simple but I want a pop of color on my eyes and lips.

2. What kind of hairstyle you are going to carry this festive season?
I really like to keep my hair open on special occasions probably the side partition style is my favorite but this time I want to change, still I have no idea what's the hairstyle that I would like to carry. So yaa I'm searching and not sure about it.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you are enjoying this, and if, then don't forget to comment and share it with your friends and family.
 Follow me to participate in the the giveaway. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul