Facts about Punjabi Girls

Hii everyone, how are you all doing?
So this is just a random post that I thought of sharing with you all. Firstly,  I would like to mention I am not offending any religion or caste or culture by posting the picture. And secondly, I am also against any religion or caste or promoting any religion. It's just that I am Punjabi and I really find these facts absolutely similar to my nature and I thought of sharing with you all. So I just read the facts on different sites and blogs and I thought of sharing them with you all because I feel they are true and I want to know do you guys also have similar nature as mentioned in the picture whether you are Punjabi or not. I would love to read them.


Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like this, and if, then don't forget to comment and share. Follow my blog. 

So I am going to share my make up haul with all. And there is a surprise for you all I am going to share the giveaway lipsticks in my haul so keep on checking my blog for the giveaway. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul