Sunday Random Q&A - 11

Hiii everyone, how are you doing?Sorry for being so late again.  Welcome to the segment of Q&A:
1. Do you like winters?
I don't like winters at all bcz I get super lazy during winters and I also hate the fact that we need to wear so much clothes.

2.  As winter has almost come, what skin care are you following?
I probably do not follow any skin care routine. I make sure that I wash my face twice a day and also use scrub twice or thrice a week. And I am use thicker moisturizer and a bit oily instead of water based moisturizer, as when we use warm or hot water, our bodies moisture gets erased. So to avoid this I am going to apply moisturizer really well after having shower.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like this, if you then don't forget to comment and share this with your family and friends.

Guys I am also going to share my make up haul really soon with you all and also you can see the shades of the lipsticks for giveaway. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul