Sunday Random Q&A - 12

Hey guys welcome to the Q&A session

1. When are your exams starting and when are they finishing?
So I have my from 16 Nov to 12 Dec and I am going to get busy with them probably from today itself. And ya I'll not be able to post a lot but I'll try my best to share something with you.

2. Did you made any plans, what will you do after your exams are finished?
Yes. I am going shop India wear for my brothers wedding and will wait be waiting for #TigerZindaHai which is releasing 22Dec. Will be also planning something with my college friends or family friends for Christmas and New Year and I will be also going somewhere with them after 12 Dec.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like this, and if, then don't forget to comment and share it with your family. Please do answer these questions and also tell me what do you want to see next me posting on my blog. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul