Sunday Random Q&A - 13

Hiii everyone. Welcome to Sunday Random Q&A session.

1. What kind of nail paint shades do you guys like?
I like to apply bright and neon shades but currently I do like nudes too. I like black and navy blue but I don't like bold colors so much. I love to apply glittery and shimmery shades only when I am wearing INDIAN outfit. Also outfit also play an important role and so I can wear any color similar to the outfit

2. What kind of eyeshadow shades do you like?
I like all the shades for my eyes, there is no particular choice of colors but again lipsticks should match my outfit perfectly even if it is applied with a contrasted outfit.


Thank you so much for reading I hope you like this and if then don't forget to comment and share it with your family and friends.


Also participate in the giveaway.
http://blingitonwithvishruti.blogspot.in/2017/11/giveaway-contest-alert.html

Comments

  1. I like wearing nail paints and eyeshadows according to my outfits colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for replying, it means a lot to me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul