Sunday (Monday) Random Q&A - 21

Hii everyone. How are you all doing? Sorry for posting so late again. Guys actually I was busy in shopping for my brothers wedding, I couldn't get time to post. I know I am not able to other things as well that you guys want me to do but I am planning to do something different and preparing for that everyday. Without wasting your time let's get started with the session.

1. How was your 1st week after vacations in your school / college / office?
It could have been better if teachers were good. I didn't liked any teacher from this semester.

2. Is there anything new in your school / college / office?
Yes, teachers and subjects and of course time table are totally different from last semester.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like this and if then don't forget to comment and share it with your family and friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul