Sunday Random Q&A - 20

Hiii everyone, how are you all doing? Happiiee New Year everyone. Welcome to the first post and first Sunday Random Q&A session of 2018.

1. How was your 1st week of 2018?
It wasn't very different from last few days of 2017 but I woke up after 10:30 am. But from tomorrow this won't be possible, I have my classes from tomorrow onwards.

2. How many of you watch Bigg Boss 11 and whom do you want to be the winner?
I love bigg boss and I love Salman Khan alot and he is the reason to watch bigg boss. I really wish Hina to be the winner or I would be very happy even if Shilpa wins.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like this, and if, then don't forget to comment and share it with your family and friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul