Trip to Bhimtal.

Hii everyone and a very warm welcome to all of you. So today I am going to share my travel experience with you all to Bhimtal to burst that stress out.
So Bhimtal is a town and a nagar panchayat in Nainital district in the state of Uttarakhand, India, situated at an altitude of 1370 meters above sea level and is about 22 kilometers from Nainital. The major attraction in Bhimtal is the Bhimtal Lake, which has an island at its centre. Near Bhimtal you can visit Naukuchiatal, Nanital etc.
We went to Bhimtal for 4 days. The trip was really fun. I went there with my family and our family friends. I think it was a great trip, full fun. Bhimtal is so beautiful, the weather was so good, it was neither too hot and nor too cold. We stayed as Aamod Resort, Bhimtal.
One day we went to Nanital. We had done boating, shopped their and had lunch and then we came back to the resort. The other days we didn't visited any other places, as when we visited last time we have seen almost everything. So we rested in the resort, played different games like tambola, cards, table tennis and passing the parcel.
I am uploading the video so that you can get a better experience of the trip

And ya that's all. The trip was fun and great. I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like this.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

Makeup Haul